3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

Just now, ze81 said:

My opinion it's as valid as our one.Rlc user for years and seen the declining of this house,for me Kami and kaley in the house behave like people in retirement house,for the last year the apear in house for few days,they sleep,eat,watch tv then they go "vacations" for one,two weeks and repeat process again and again.

Your life is probably similar to Kaley and Kamis'. That's more real life than the bullshit that takes place in the Barca apartments. Kristy has been having sex because she has a bf. Right now Kami does not have a bf.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your life is probably similar to Kaley and Kamis'. That's more real life than the bullshit that takes place in the Barca apartments. Kristy has been having sex because she has a bf. Right now Kami does not have a bf.

Agree Regard Barca houses,but you can have your "real life" in cams and still be active in all aspects.Plenty of houses in rlc that do precisely that.Kami&kaley should be just guests(regular guests)that way would make sense because they just apear in the house one week per month.

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

People also aren't paying money  to watch his life either. This is entertainment you don't just get to keep your job if you're boring

I paid to watch it. Just wish I could have understood the conversations. But it really doesn't matter anymore, this time next week KKK will be just a memory. Only thing left will be these CC threads and some recorded video. 

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree Regard Barca houses,but you can have your "real life" in cams and still be active in all aspects.Plenty of houses in rlc that do precisely that.Kami&kaley should be just guests(regular guests)that way would make sense because they just apear in the house one week per month.

But most of those apartments are couples apartments. That is a totally different situation. You have people who are in committed relationships where frequent sex is a part of the relationship.