B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

Nite Angel...❤️

I must say her bate earlier was very enjoyable in that room with better cams. I do believe it's the 1st time I've seen her insert her finger...on RLC anyway...😏

...and while I'm on the topic, Ginger's was epic! That wasn't Clickbate...more like Clitbate...:biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nite Angel...❤️

I must say her bate earlier was very enjoyable in that room with better cams. I do believe it's the 1st time I've seen her insert her finger...on RLC anyway...😏

...and while I'm on the topic, Ginger's was epic! That wasn't Clickbate...more like Clitbate...:biggrin:

Of course it was for the Europeans too, as the Americans were still at work !!! RLC needs include replay in the premium membership like all of the other sites do !!!

Just now, Thestarider said:

Of course it was for the Europeans too, as the Americans were still at work !!! RLC needs include replay in the premium membership like all of the other sites do !!!

They do, Thes. I reckon if they rounded it up to $50/month for RLC+replay, there wouldn't be too many complaints...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They do, Thes. I reckon if they rounded it up to $50/month for RLC+replay, there wouldn't be too many complaints...

And way more subscriptions as well, I know over the past few years as Mod that there are many in North America who quit RLC for that very reason, that everything happens most of the time before we get home from work.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

And way more subscriptions as well, I know over the past few years as Mod that there are many in North America who quit RLC for that very reason, that everything happens most of the time before we get home from work.

Yes, that must be a real pisser for you guys...You might catch the odd rare all nighter, but they are few and far between...

Btw, while you're on Thes...shall I update you guys about Cheesy on the thread I created for him last night, or just on here again? I've only had 1 reply on that thread which, as I suspected, will go under the radar...