B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

22 minutes ago, santoro said:

The button is at the top of the list of apartments. It's small and looks like a clock. Anyway, the C key does almost the same thing as you've already found out 🙂

Thx I found the little clock now, it's because when you are in 4 view mode that clock is not there, so have to go to single view to see it.

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

RLC,

You are putting out the "garbage" in the 3K apartment.

Now what about this apartment? There is still one more piece of shit art to be put away.

She has zero interest in this project & don't give a shit to us viewers like that "garbage" in 3K.

Now please do the right thing and KICK HER & PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY!

If they close the KKK apt. or the girls are moving out as it looks like, it's gonna be sad, I know some of you dont like them but Kamila is one of the best looking girls on RLC imo. - and even though she never bates or anything like that she is still nice to look at (when she is there).

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

RLC,

You are putting out the "garbage" in the 3K apartment.

Now what about this apartment? There is still one more piece of shit art to be put away.

She has zero interest in this project & don't give a shit to us viewers like that "garbage" in 3K.

Now please do the right thing and KICK HER & PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY!

You are a broken record and starting to become annoying, I believe everyone this entire forum knows very well how you feel.

Please read rule 5 !!!

• Like 3

il y a 31 minutes, Fagen a dit :

If they close the KKK apt. or the girls are moving out as it looks like, it's gonna be sad, I know some of you dont like them but Kamila is one of the best looking girls on RLC imo. - and even though she never bates or anything like that she is still nice to look at (when she is there).

I agree Fagen, Kamila is a pretty girl but for me I don't pay good money just to see pretty girls appearing on my screen when I can see them elsewhere for free.

This project is not about watching pretty girls doing normal stuffs. The premium they are charging us certainly don't make it so.

But I do have a soft touch for Kaley although she stopped doing anything for a month or two.

But it is obvious other than the occasional sex in Kristy's room (correct me if I am wrong), this apartment is dead.

• Like 1