B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's only her 1st full day back. She has history of naked workout so just be patient...Gina didn't used to walk around the kitchen naked...

if I remember her rare naked workout in B2 was very short and she took position for we see nothing but let's wait yes who knows

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I agree Fagen, Kamila is a pretty girl but for me I don't pay good money just to see pretty girls appearing on my screen when I can see them elsewhere for free.

This project is not about watching pretty girls doing normal stuffs. The premium they are charging us certainly don't make it so.

But I do have a soft touch for Kaley although she stopped doing anything for a month or two.

But it is obvious other than the occasional sex in Kristy's room (correct me if I am wrong), this apartment is dead.

I think you would be much happier not paying for RLC and go watch the free stuff 😏

But on another note, your post about Cheesy indicates that you can be a nice guy. --Thanks

23 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Do I sense trouble in the ice palace?

Ginger's room seems to be slightly above 32 degrees

They are just killing time, click bait showtime prior to going out again all night. It did seem to get a testy in the kitchen though. Like I said before I have already moved on to other apartments because we have seen this show so many times it now bores me to death. Nothing ever changes with Serafima

• Like 2