Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

I have stopped watching this apartment, I am tired with this circus with colin, VH taking us for idiots,

the only couple can make me renew now is isa/bart if they have their own apartment

I don't know for sure but I would say chances for that are not bad...

13 hours ago, firewall said:

I hope colin is not paid by vh, 3 or 4 hours of presence per week here with gf and that's all ,what a joke seriously

Does anyone actually live here? Or is it just that nothing happens unless Colin stops in to fuck her gf? If so, doesn’t sound like a real apt to me. I don’t watch so I’m happy to be corrected. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Does anyone actually live here? Or is it just that nothing happens unless Colin stops in to fuck her gf? If so, doesn’t sound like a real apt to me. I don’t watch so I’m happy to be corrected. 

Totally right. I think it's not really an appartement where people live in just like Lavica & Cadence too. And Riley and Cornelius

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right. I think it's not really an appartement where people live in just like Lavica & Cadence too. And Riley and Cornelius

So, why doesn’t the Matilda precedent apply if it’s just an occasional fuck pad? 

• Like 1