Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

there are some new guest at this apt. lets see what happens next.

spacer.png

Don't know if there are more then the one in the pictures.. but all are "regulars"

the guy with jacket is Ray the "boss" that already fucked lavender (girl showing her arms) . The jeans girl is a usually visit friend of the lavender and the other two are visiting for the daily shift in bedroom 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if there are more then the one in the pictures.. but all are "regulars"

the guy with jacket is Ray the "boss" that already fucked lavender (girl showing her arms) . The jeans girl is a usually visit friend of the lavender and the other two are visiting for the daily shift in bedroom 

I think the blond girl was new, or at least I had not seen this one. and there was no sex, they just played cards and smoke some shisha and they left. btw, the guy in jacket went to Lavica & Candece Apt and he was fixing cameras there. so probably he is a VH employee who fucks participants occasionally 😄 good job with great side benefit🤗

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

the guy with jacket was fucking Candece ... he is working very hard today 😄

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

That is Ray he was on VH before with Polly and as soon as I see him I change the channel, most people think George is a nasty piece of work but I think this guy is way worse on how he treats women.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

That is Ray he was on VH before with Polly and as soon as I see him I change the channel, most people think George is a nasty piece of work but I think this guy is way worse on how he treats women.

Totally agree.. both are .. but ray seems to be worse (or saying differently: this one doesn't hide so well what he seems to be).. and now being an  "outside" managers it won't get better

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I see. I just do not understand why he doesn't take off his jacket before fucking !!😄👽 he definitely looks weird😬