Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

il y a 3 minutes, firewall a dit :

the first responsable of this is VH, they knew the risk  before to open apartments in ukraine

Of course you are absolutely correct but it is still not a matter to joke about.Anyway I have had my say and have no more to add.Thanks.

• Like 1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I don't think the participants who were in Odessa would appreciate your remark even although it was meant in jest.!!

If you are prepared to operate in an illegal environment you pays yer money and you takes your choice. We ain't making the rules the country is.

I don't jump to conclusions but I left crew cut being gently mocked by Lavender (his usual girl) about his ED, with tattoo grinning also. It is easy to imagine crew cut taking offence and offering tattoo some violence? 

Il y a 7 heures, Robwin a dit :

If you are prepared to operate in an illegal environment you pays yer money and you takes your choice. We ain't making the rules the country is.

I still don't care what anybody says irrespective of the circumstances you still don't joke about people's misfortunes(if of course there were any.)

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Dave 27 a dit :

I still don't care what anybody says irrespective of the circumstances you still don't joke about people's misfortunes(if of course there were any.)

I have to add to my last post as I had to run and couldn't finish it.There has to be a question mark over whether the participants knew they were acting illegally,if I am wrong fair enough.They weren't exactly serial killers,rapists,child abusers etc,etc,who would obviously deserve everything they would get.In their case they could have ended up homeless,police harassment,no money stuff like that no joke for anyone,so your point is partly relevant I think but once again being flippant and joking about there circumstances is out of order.This subject cropped up because I didn't think it was fair to joke about it not about the legalities of there situation.Just for the record I am not trying to re-open the Odessa debate.

• Like 1