B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

I don't know where this is going in B4 tonight. To me, this girl with Mila is either someone she's just met recently, or a 1 night stand. I can't imagine bringing her all the way out to the villa to just do what they're doing, but it's such a slow burner, i think the pilot light's gone out...😏 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know where this is going in B4 tonight. To me, this girl with Mila is either someone she's just met recently, or a 1 night stand. I can't imagine bringing her all the way out to the villa to just do what they're doing, but it's such a slow burner, i think the pilot light's gone out...😏 

I'm hoping it's just a test run to see how she does. 

It may not go as far as we want but she's only been on camera for a few hours.

Hopefully we see a her again because I definitely see some potential. 👍

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm hoping it's just a test run to see how she does. 

It may not go as far as we want but she's only been on camera for a few hours.

Hopefully we see a her again because I definitely see some potential. 👍

I'm not having a go, DM...I'm just trying to fathom out the point of it all. But you might be right. Also, she might actually know her and they're just friends and they've met up in the city. The fact that she hasn't brought much with her suggests she's staying somewhere else...They sure are acting like just friends....and drinking water now...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not having a go, DM...I'm just trying to fathom out the point of it all. But you might be right. Also, she might actually know her and they're just friends and they've met up in the city. The fact that she hasn't brought much with her suggests she's staying somewhere else...They sure are acting like just friends....and drinking water now...

I'm just going by the way Oksi showed up out of the blue.

It's probably just wishful thinking though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm just going by the way Oksi showed up out of the blue.

It's probably just wishful thinking though.

I know that was Anita, but it does remind me of that evening when Oksi appeared...and she does actually remind me of her too...

The way these 2 have behaved tonight, I think they knew each other, they've met in town, and are just friends...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know that was Anita, but it does remind me of that evening when Oksi appeared...and she does actually remind me of her too...

The way these 2 have behaved tonight, I think they knew each other, they've met in town, and are just friends...

I also think they are just friends.

However I also feel that Mila and Elvira are just friends as well.  :dodgy:

Mila has been involved with RLC for quite a while now and I wouldn't be surprised if they have asked her to try and recruit for them.

The apartment has a free bed right now and I still have the feeling Elvira is leaving soon so the timing makes sense.

But this is all speculation on my part so take it all with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

The free bed issue is strange. They set new towels out a week ago, so I wonder if something fell through...The thing is though, they wouldn't put a total stranger in that room with Diane. The only way to do it is play musical beds, and juggle the girls around a bit. So, IMO, Mila's friend won't be the new tenant...But she has got great tits...:biggrin: