B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'll go out on a limb and bet that if Sera has at least another 30 days and Ginger doesn't give up on her we will see some fireworks. 

I read about somebody named Gigi.  A friend of Sera and Ginger.  I read that she is pretty hot and loves the girls.  Where does she fit in?

I wouldn't get my hopes up about Sera.  She has been there for 90 days.  I can't see another 30 changing that.  However I'd love it if I was wrong.

Gigi is a friend of Gingers.  She is NOT a part of RLC.

She was there for a few day's a while ago.  I'm not quite sure how to describe her visit other than it was quite the spectacle.  (She also fucked Ginger with a dildo. :biggrin:)

She also seems to be in Barcelona right now because she was at B1 last night, but isn't staying there like last time.

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up about Sera.  She has been there for 90 days.  I can't see another 30 changing that.  However I'd love it if I was wrong.

Gigi is a friend of Gingers.  She is NOT a part of RLC.

She was there for a few day's a while ago.  I'm not quite sure how to describe her visit other than it was quite the spectacle.  (She also fucked Ginger with a dildo. :biggrin:)

She also seems to be in Barcelona right now because she was at B1 last night, but isn't staying there like last time.

Oh I like this girl already.  Ginger needs to get her back pronto.

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Do you remember the problem you had earlier with your post disappearing?

Well I had a whole reply done for this post and just lost it because they just closed the thread while I was typing it. :angry:

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Do you remember the problem you had earlier with your post disappearing?

Well I had a whole reply done for this post and just lost it because they just closed the thread while I was typing it. :angry:

Well you have time to retype it.  I need to drain off some Corona anyhow.  It takes a few minutes to find what's left of my dick to do that.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Well you have time to retype it.  I need to drain off some Corona anyhow.  It takes a few minutes to find what's left of my dick to do that.

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

What I had said was.

Gigi borrowed an outfit from Sera last night so I'm assuming she will be back to return it..

If you are wondering what she looks like.  https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_2?ts=1551210122&from=share

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

What I had said was.

Gigi borrowed an outfit from Sera last night so I'm assuming she will be back to return it..

If you are wondering what she looks like.  https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_2?ts=1551210122&from=share

Not a raving beauty but not bad looking.  Wish I could see her body.  She kisses pretty good.

Notice how when Sera sat down it was on that pillow and at the end of the sofa.  Each time I've seen her now that is the only place she will sit because she has the angles perfect so that when Ginger plays with her pussy all she has to do is bring her leg up and it completely blocks out the camera from seeing her pussy and Gingers hand.  The other night every time Ginger got in her pussy up came that knee and when Ginger took her hand away the knee went down.  She's no fool