B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

1 minute ago, PubicCitizen said:

she don't know im here)

She might if she reads CC like quite a few of the girls do...

I follow her and her career pretty closely, so if I asked a shitload of questions about her I'm assuming you'd be able to answer them all...😏

You have the Magelic Awesome Angel carrying the load these days, as the frustration is setting in with Ginger at Serafima and her clickbait showtime crap, either quit doing these things with me or finish what the hell you start. You tell that Ginger is getting pretty tired of Serfima's crap, and soon she have her fill ,and then Sera will all alone again doing absolutely nothing as always. Just another pretty face sadly it does not add up to satisfying Ginger or us the viewers. Serafima is at yet another crossroads, just how RLC friends can you go through in your stay ?

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

You have the Magelic Awesome Angel carrying the load these days, as the frustration is setting in with Ginger at Serafima and her clickbait showtime crap, either quit doing these things with me or finish what the hell you start. You tell that Ginger is getting pretty tired of Serfima's crap, and soon she have her fill ,and then Sera will all alone again doing absolutely nothing as always. Just another pretty face sadly it does not add up to satisfying Ginger or us the viewers. Serafima is at yet another crossroads, just how RLC friends can you go through in your stay ?

She took the blue pill, maybe she wants to go home.

Image result for red pill bblue pill

Image result for red pill bblue pill

Serafima is a

Image result for scareds cat

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Serafima doesn't play, at all guys. She has never played with anything sexual, she is scared too. I think she is scared that she might actually like it, so that is why she doesn't ever do it.

Could be she has a partner back home or she's a Mormon Girl.   :biggrin:

• Like 2