B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

22 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well it's attempt number two with the dildos in the bathtub.

Maybe if the put something a little more exciting on the phone things would go better this time. :dodgy:

They need to drink a little jaeger, or bottle or two of wine might help take the edge off. Neither one of them seems very relaxed to me.

But I am going to say this for friend who would never give up Serafima, Cheesy ole' boy your were absolutely right. She has blossomed into a Sensational Super Sexy and Seductively Sensual Serafima. I absolutely love for her discover this part of her deepest darkest desire and what she has been keeping hidden so deep inside all this time.

Ginger you are simply Magnificent for being able to help Sera discover how sexual she can be, and those buried feelings she needs to learn to release. This is great start and so look forward to see how far she will let herself go in self indulgence exploration of her sexuality.

Glorious Giving Ginger thanks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ginger you are simply Magnificent for being able to help Sera discover how sexual she can be, and buried feelings she needs to learn to release. This is great start and so look forward to see how far she will let herself go in self indulgence exploration of her sexuality.

Glorious Giving Ginger thanks.

Ginger could help her out even more---if the dildo won't work

She could tell Sera to turn the volume way up and put her phone on vibrate only--then tell her she will keep calling her. 😏

ANgelic ANgelI guess Serafima didn't get the same memo that Glorious Ginger did ? Panties in the drawer or on the floor is best place for them, instead two are naked and looking so damn fine you blow my mind, and the other one gets dressed and covers up acting like they are embarrassed to be naked. 

Well one can always Hope my friend Cheesy that someday Sera will get comfortable with her body and her sexuality. Time keeps on ticking though and soon it will run out.

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

For about 5 hours Ginger had her hand rubbing Sera's pussy over her panties but never once got into them.  She also had her nose right up to that pussy a few times but got nothing.  Oh hell I could go on and on about the things I learned watching them but again I'll do it later in the proper place.  It was sad but funny as well.  You've been here a long time I suppose so you've probably seen it all before but it's all new to me.  

They have been like this ever since Ginger arrived. 

As far as I'm concerned Ginger is the one you want to watch. 

Sera is just there to get the views. :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

They have been like this ever since Ginger arrived. 

As far as I'm concerned Ginger is the one you want to watch. 

Sera is just there to get the views. :dodgy:

She almost looks like she wants to do more but is afraid.  Of what I don't know but she seems to try but gets to a certain point and then shuts down.  

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

She almost looks like she wants to do more but is afraid.  Of what I don't know but she seems to try but gets to a certain point and then shuts down.  

I don't know what she is afraid of either.

All I know is that Ginger is not afraid to go past that point but Sera shuts her down every time.

It's the same with Mila.  She has tried to get Sera to open up with the same results.

I will say Sera has gone farther with Ginger than she ever has before.

I don't know what she is afraid of either.

All I know is that Ginger is not afraid to go past that point but Sera shuts her down every time.

It's the same with Mila.  She has tried to get Sera to open up with the same results.

I will say Sera has gone farther with Ginger than she ever has before.

I haven't seen Sera and Mila together so I can't say much about them.  Ginger lives with her though and they appear to have pretty good dynamics between them.  I don't know how long they have been working up to things but I'm betting it's been slow going but making a little bit more progress each time.  Ginger seems to be patient.  I think things could improve a lot more if they don't run out of time in RLC.  

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I haven't seen Sera and Mila together so I can't say much about them.  Ginger lives with her though and they appear to have pretty good dynamics between them.  I don't know how long they have been working up to things but I'm betting it's been slow going but making a little bit more progress each time.  Ginger seems to be patient.  I think things could improve a lot more if they don't run out of time in RLC.  

Sera and Mila together is pretty much the same thing as Sera and Ginger.

Mila has tried with Sera numerous time with no success.  The road block is Sera.

As for running out of time.  Sera has been there for just over 90 days.  The girls are typically there in 30 day increments. (30, 60, 90,120, or 150 Days)

Most girls like Sera don't last past 60 days. :dodgy:  But she is probably around for at least another month.

Ginger hasn't even been there 30 days yet so she's pretty safe right now.

Sera and Mila together is pretty much the same thing as Sera and Ginger.

Mila has tried with Sera numerous time with no success.  The road block is Sera.

As for running out of time.  Sera has been there for just over 90 days.  The girls are typically there in 30 day increments. (30, 60, 90,120, or 150 Days)

Most girls like Sera don't last past 60 days. :dodgy:  But she is probably around for at least another month.

Ginger hasn't even been there 30 days yet so she's pretty safe right now.

I'll go out on a limb and bet that if Sera has at least another 30 days and Ginger doesn't give up on her we will see some fireworks. 

I read about somebody named Gigi.  A friend of Sera and Ginger.  I read that she is pretty hot and loves the girls.  Where does she fit in?