Kissa & Markus (2019) Part #1

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I really wish VHTV would be the gentlemen CC is and always put the ladies name first on the apts list.  Plus, hardly anyone searches for the guys name and it makes it harder to spot on the list. I know, first world problems!

They always used to initially but over time this policy seems to have changed for some reason.???

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

- They should remove the previews from the main display completely. It's not needed anymore. The tenants, nor the users should be aware of which cams are in the lead. It causes the tenants to check in to see who is ahead and it encourages the viewers to only pay attention to the top 6.

Conversely, with as many apartments as there are it saves you having to check out empty apartments thereby minimising the risk of missing something juicy elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

If the user could see the previews of all of the apartment without having to scroll, then the user wouldn't miss anything. They could easily see what was happening on the top cam in all apts. I know for a fact that the tenants track the top 6 preview cams to gauge their activities in order to maximize their viewer potential. I would do the same thing. The bottom line is that it interferes with the tenants normal behavior, it's annoying to the user because the preview thing has a life of its own no matter what the setting is. My idea is best, of course!

No top 6 preview cams, delete the GMT note, make it so all of the apts are visible on a regular 1080p display resolution, and if possible add a hover view that shows the top cam preview on the left list of apts, and a hover view for each cam on the right. Check out the hover view feature on LifeUnderCam for reference.

Might as well have a movement detector also and (on my wish list) audio interpretation subtitle software although if the ones in UK are anything to go by more refinement is needed and that is just english to english.