Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Over the years of her tenure on RLC the Little One has always been an individual and leader in style, she is not a follower of the masses,so when I look at the majority of the other tenants on RLC I see mostly shaven pussies, so "once you have seen one bald pussie you have seen them all" She broke the mold, and to me it looked magnificent with the darkness of the pubic strip against her pale sensational body.

She has matured from a raw girl into a stunningly beautiful woman with a fully developed woman's body, never afraid to try new things and to experiment......look at her underwear, she has items in her draw that would take our breath away, but some she rarely wears for months and then would totally surprise us with something outrageously erotic and dance for 2-3 hours,gradually removing it.

I hope she has not removed her pubic strip to conform with the other sheep on RLC, and that she rethinks her decision and reinstates them to their past glory. 😻

The word I would use along with maturity, is class.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's something to get you "au naturel" fans through life until Leora decides to change her style again.

Personally, I don't care what she does as long as it's not a ton of ink and metal piercings. That's permanent.

100% natural.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here's something to get you "au naturel" fans through life until Leora decides to change her style again.

Personally, I don't care what she does as long as it's not a ton of ink and metal piercings. That's permanent.

100% natural.jpeg  0

Damn you Foamy !! 😨

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

100% natural.jpeg  0

Love!

As I remember, CC members utterly freaked out when she sported her tattoo, thinking it was permanent and not a temporary henna type of thing. Some members love tattoos, metal piercings, full bush, armpit hair, hairy nipples, sexy underwear, tight jeans, etc., and some members don't. Our assortment of sexual predilections (and perversions) that run rampant here on CamCaps is truly diverse!.

Leora is an artist with herself. She can do whatever she wants; that's fine with me. She has never done anything that would make her an undesirable woman, because she simply can't. It would void the laws of the universe.

That's just a humble rodent opinion.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

As I remember, CC members utterly freaked out when she sported her tattoo, thinking it was permanent and not a temporary henna type of thing. Some members love tattoos, metal piercings, full bush, armpit hair, hairy nipples, sexy underwear, tight jeans, etc., and some members don't. Our assortment of sexual predilections (and perversions) that run rampant here on CamCaps is truly diverse!.

Leora is an artist with herself. She can do whatever she wants; that's fine with me. She has never done anything that would make her an undesirable woman, because she simply can't. It would void the laws of the universe.

That's just a humble rodent opinion.

That insures that your nuts are properly harvested 😜

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/6/2019 at 1:37 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

At least Nora cooked, or tried to, and Leora controls her spotless kitchen and feeds Paul & Scooter. But what I don't understand about the RLC people is why the percentage of men who cook and clean is dismally low. I'm bad at cleaning, but I cook a lot (from scratch) and all the married men I know are also proficient at cooking and barbecuing. I think there's a cultural difference going on here, especially at L&P's place.

Stepan also fished, but he's the only one I've ever seen any other tenant that owned a fishing pole. Never seen evidence of anyone barbecuing, either.

Maybe we should start compiling statistics about such activities. My feeling is that playing on-line video games would be the winning hobby of the men, and showing off lingerie would be the major activity of most of the women.

Speaking of Krasnoyarsk, the most popular job with tons of job applicants is probably that of pizza delivery boy. 😛 I'd go for that career opportunity.

They're entitled European men. They don't cook or clean.