Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

bonjour, personne peu  mètre des photo ou video ,car il c'est passé beaucoup de chose ce weed-end et je n'ai rien vue du tout.

la section photo et video c'est complètement endormie il y a plus rien pour ce qui nom pas l’accès a la chambre et salle de bain  merci d'avance.

bonjour a leora

I notice that, during this week, Leora didn't perform any bate in front of a free cam. I have no idea of how RLC reward their tenants but if it's related to the performance in paying room; Leora is improving her business.

In my mind it was not like that before.

Bad time for non subscriber! :cry:

50 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I agree but I believe they are going to lose alot of freeloaders, who could become paying members if more was shown to entice them

I agree but I think that their aim is to get payers instead of freeloaders. Wait and see

And  long live to our bating jewel!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, manymuth said:

I notice that, during this week, Leora didn't perform any bate in front of a free cam. I have no idea of how RLC reward their tenants but if it's related to the performance in paying room; Leora is improving her business.

In my mind it was not like that before.

Bad time for non subscriber! :cry:

Yes, I agree bad time being a non-subscriber. 

j'ai regarde ce matin .abonné ou non-abonné il y avait rien a voire.

léora sexy dans sa nuisette .le reste rien a voire  aller retour dans les pièces avec un paul  qui marche derrière son cul.

comment voulez vous que leora nous prête attention.

34 minutes ago, RAME said:

j'ai regarde ce matin .abonné ou non-abonné il y avait rien a voire.

léora sexy dans sa nuisette .le reste rien a voire  aller retour dans les pièces avec un paul  qui marche derrière son cul.

comment voulez vous que leora nous prête attention. 

Sorry must the translation, I don't understand.