R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

58 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nice? You mean like the guys were with their comments about Kami in the Kami poll and KKK threads?

I agree. Went too far. No respect for Kami, close to bullying. I don't like that tone. She didn't deserve that.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, northguy said:

I agree. Went too far. No respect for Kami, close to bullying. I don't like that tone. She didn't deserve that.

I dint ready all the coments in the poll(i admite it)But an good number of opinions probraby are just like th one i gived..Kami(and Kaley)stop doing most of their life's in cams(one for about one year,other six months or more),they were in constant "vacations",in my opinion neither of them cared for rlc and even less for viewers.Dont consider this Bulling or desrespect,Its was just honest opinions,and would go even further..if someone desrespect someone was both ex residents from the moment they knew their life's would be outside but they still wanted th nice monthly paycheck.But they aren't th only ones taking "advantage" of users..Angie,Emily are doing the exactly same thing.Now if some users in poll called them pricks,jerks,stupids..then it's indeed desrespecting them but..nothing many of us wasn't called an good number of times in cc by others users.

• Like 1

But as Noldus and others sayed we should put past in..past.Kami&Kaley are ex residents,lets just try to enjoy the "new" house when it opens and hopefully the good improvements it will bring.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

But as Noldus and others sayed we should put past in..past.Kami&Kaley are ex residents,lets just try to enjoy the "new" house when it opens and hopefully the good improvements it will bring.

Sure. Future is bright.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A week to RLC could mean weeks or even Months. They are never accurate at estimations.

Wouldn't mind(a lot)it it takes some weeks to reopen if..it's for better..after the b2 MTN event catastrophe reopening i just not sure what will happen..Wouldn't be surprised at all if house reopen with again..residents barely in the house and the continuos trips still "rocking".Its rlc..so or will be an good surprise..or another joke.Fingers crossed.

6 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Just saw Kristy's Living room cam 1 in thumb nails try clicking but nothing, they must be testing. Christmas tree still up

I've seen it twice now tried clicking and nothing

• Like 1

One thing for sure about RLC is their organization, planning and preparedness is, quite simply, pathetic.  They never seem prepared to deal with anything, everything seems to come as a surprise to them and everything takes longer to do than it would if they had completed even the most rudimentary planning.

It's hard to imagine how they could be this disorganized in the first few months of their business.  it is mind boggling that hey could remain this pathetic after... what... 7 YEARS??

Its like they PLAN to be disorganized.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hampelo said:

One thing for sure about RLC is their organization, planning and preparedness is, quite simply, pathetic.  They never seem prepared to deal with anything, everything seems to come as a surprise to them and everything takes longer to do than it would if they had completed even the most rudimentary planning.

It's hard to imagine how they could be this disorganized in the first few months of their business.  it is mind boggling that hey could remain this pathetic after... what... 7 YEARS??

Its like they PLAN to be disorganized.

Almost as bad as their  freezing, lagging cameras where the video is always 1 or 2 seconds or more behind the audio.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1