R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

17 hours ago, hampelo said:

One thing for sure about RLC is their organization, planning and preparedness is, quite simply, pathetic.  They never seem prepared to deal with anything, everything seems to come as a surprise to them and everything takes longer to do than it would if they had completed even the most rudimentary planning.

It's hard to imagine how they could be this disorganized in the first few months of their business.  it is mind boggling that hey could remain this pathetic after... what... 7 YEARS??

Its like they PLAN to be disorganized.

So true,still waiting them to fix a lot of cams night vision mode..but they still have time..only one year or two passed without anything being resolved.😣.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Damn, I get PM's from nice people. Haven't got a clue how to open/access that. Must be a stupid newbie still. Thanks anyway.

To send PM..click the user image profile pic,it leads you to his,her personal camcaps profile,in there choose the message icon and then send him the message you wish.Think is this way cheers.PS..to read PM anyone send to you just click the message icon in top of camcaps page(if you have anything unread it will show it in red numbers).

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

To send PM..click the user image profile pic,it leads you to his,her personal camcaps profile,in there choose the message icon and then send him the message you wish.Think is this way cheers.PS..to read PM anyone send to you just click the message icon in top of camcaps page(if you have anything unread it will show it in red numbers).

Thanks my eternal friend.

Dam,really nice revamp of house.As expected Kristy took th  best room(now she is the star of house)as expected also one of the residents is that angel that did the "test" some months ago,sadly the angel i like more isn't an resident(blue eyes p,brown hair),but dam...look at the house!Place always had potential..now fingers crossed that the residents doing their life's outside and always in "vacations" are thing of the past.Hell if place becomes good i will renew not for one month but..full three.