R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Are you sure Ze, I think she is in the kitchen on the floor isn't she ?

Not her Tes.The girl i like more it's the one that sleeped one night in ex kamila bedroom with an big beard dude,and also the night one of actual new girls residents did the "test" with the bald boyfriend in restroom..she sleeped in ex kaley bedroom bed with other dude.Now that i think good she maybe have brown eyes..and brown hair not very short neither long.She kinda resembles an little Misha Tate(face wise).

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

WOW. We were all fooled by RLC. The long wait was for 3 new girls with 7 new cameras. All criticism is withdrawn. Beginning of a new era? The future is so bright I need to were shades. LOL

9 minutes ago, unox said:

Four girls,but only three rooms?

Three!?I only see new Maracuya and Alana.

il y a 2 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Whichever one is Alana...she is fucking seriously moving in.  So much stuff compared to what the others have had in this apartment.

Looks like the bear is managing a flea market in there... he is taking a break now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not her Tes.The girl i like more it's the one that sleeped one night in ex kamila bedroom with an big beard dude,and also the night one of actual new girls residents did the "test" with the bald boyfriend in restroom..she sleeped in ex kaley bedroom bed with other dude.Now that i think good she maybe have brown eyes..and brown hair not very short neither long.She kinda resembles an little Misha Tate(face wise).

Patience Grasshopper, Confucius say Angel number 3 is always late and on a different schedule.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Patience Grasshopper, Confucius say Angel number 3 is always late and on a different schedule.

Hehe I am totaly confused,I think the residents are already in house and in kitchen..but hope you people are right and one of the girls in kitchen is just an guest.If my "favourite" enters the house outa nothing i gona be really really happy😅.

• Noldus changed the title to R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General thread February # 4 / March #1

My bad..i was only looking to bedroom names..and there is only three bedrooms..two girls in name and Kristy but..in house name there is four girls..hope this house kicks outa the other nonsense roommates house from view.So still have hopes she will arrive...