Kira (2019) Part #2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

It looks like she may be more pissed about the guy from the guest room.

Yes.. probably because kira was sucking the other one from LR hours ago.. Emily also didn't look to be "the normal" Emily

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.3a95eddecd060cb307143b055cf26a20.png  0

Unbelievable !!

LOOL i said it.. they are the same.. Herman did the same shit to Romina and Red.. But hey, guess they forgot that in the archive there is also other videos from that personalities.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

LOOL i said it.. they are the same.. Herman did the same shit to Romina and Red.. But hey, guess they forgot that in the archive there is also other videos from that personalities.. 

Although to be fair Kira hasn't thrown any objects directly at anyone as of yet.

Kira used the VH cams and she found the girl kissed both guys, then she went ballistic mad.

It is obvious that such fine girl need man. Expecting her stay loyal to a female like Kira is not fair.

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

Although to be fair Kira hasn't thrown any objects directly at anyone as of yet.

Agree on that.. only throw to side in bedroom and give punches on the table.. But the way they "defend" them selves from the other "crimes" is ridiculous and both used the same "system"

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Kira used the VH cams and she found the girl kissed both guys, then she went ballistic mad.

It is obvious that such fine girl need man. Expecting her stay loyal to a female like Kira is not fair.

That's not the problem i see.. Because till today (and she doesn't seems in her total normal condition) she never had intentions with any guy and the things she had to do seems more as a request.. The problem is kira doing what she do with guys.. in her front, in her back.. and now do this shit