Kira (2019) Part #2

Il y a 3 heures, zoifan a dit :

I am curios to know what happened to RLC. Where can I read more about their situation?

Honestly no one really knows. About a month ago or so, they lost all their Russian apartments, which meant they lost some of their important apartment stars and thus their lustre.

IMO they mismanaged their Barcelona apartments and then started to bring back previous girls who left multiple times, including girls who literally eat, sleep & stare at their phones all day doing nothing.

And then they have an issue with recurring billing for current subscribers, charging them at the old rate instead of the new reduced rate which is ridiculous.

But all these would not beat their non-communication with their customers and maintaining a world-class Support team that does not support.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

And then they have an issue with recurring billing for current subscribers, charging them at the old rate instead of the new reduced rate which is ridiculous.

I always remember RLC saying that your subscription will always stay at the same figure as when you joined even if if increases occur. Funny that mine never did 😁😁😁

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Honestly no one really knows. About a month ago or so, they lost all their Russian apartments, which meant they lost some of their important apartment stars and thus their lustre.

IMO they mismanaged their Barcelona apartments and then started to bring back previous girls who left multiple times, including girls who literally eat, sleep & stare at their phones all day doing nothing.

But all these would not beat their non-communication with their customers and maintaining a world-class Support team that does not support.

rlc has always treated viewers like shit. blocking, banning, price increases, terrible support. some of the participants were good but management turned off a lot of subs by their actions. i guess the site will have to go out of business before they learn.

• Like 1

il y a 57 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

rlc has always treated viewers like shit. blocking, banning, price increases, terrible support. some of the participants were good but management turned off a lot of subs by their actions. i guess the site will have to go out of business before they learn.

Yes they think they lead the market in terms of market share & have a 'loyal subscriber base' which I think they do have just that it might be shrinking after each passing month.

But from my time with RLC, two observations are proven to be true:

1. The management does not know how to manage, they allow the girls to manage them instead.
  2. This company obviously does not just put girls infront of cameras & there are 'higher tiers of membership', for subscribers who are willing to pay more to get to know the girls they are watching better.

At the end of the day, this is another avenue for the entertainment of the oldest kind and money leads the way.

pay me kim kardashian GIF by GQ pay me bitch better have my money GIF rich make it rain GIF

Just now, SierraTM said:

Yes they think they lead the market in terms of market share & have a 'loyal subscriber base' which I think they do have just that it might be shrinking after each passing month.

But from my time with RLC, two observations are proven to be true:

1. The management do not know how to manage, they allow the girls to manage them instead.
  2. This company obviously does not just put girls infront of cameras & there are 'higher tiers of membership', for subscribers who are willing to pay more to get to know the girls they are watching better.

At the end of the day, this is another avenue for the entertainment of the oldest kind and money leads the way.

pay me kim kardashian GIF by GQ pay me bitch better have my money GIF rich make it rain GIF

but i doubt that subs will be treated better. and the sub base will shrink. i see that sasha & dasha are leaving. with so many apts gone what is there to watch now? 

à l’instant, golfer06 a dit :

but i doubt that subs will be treated better. and the sub base will shrink. i see that sasha & dasha are leaving. with so many apts gone what is there to watch now

You are right, there really isn't much to watch now.

For me there are no Tier 1 girls, I just saw Leonie (1st girl I've seen from VHTV so far) and man, she is a million times better looking and sexier than all the girls you can see right now over at RLC.

Yes I haven't seen the newest girl Fiby, but hands down NO FUCKING ONE over at RLC can match Leonie in terms of her looks and body.

And those RECYCLED RUBBISH whom RLC brought back, all these should be thrown back to where they came from.

You throw rubbish into rubbish bins, not allowing them to walk all over your apartment and sleep on your bed!

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

You are right, there really isn't much to watch now.

For me there are no Tier 1 girls, I just saw Leonie (1st girl I've seen from VHTV so far) and man, she is a million times better looking and sexier than all the girls you can see right now over at RLC.

Yes I haven't seen the newest girl Fiby, but hands down NO FUCKING ONE over at RLC can match Leonie in terms of her looks and body.

And those RECYCLED RUBBISH whom RLC brought back, all these should be thrown back to where they came from.

You throw rubbish into rubbish bins, not allowing them to walk all over your apartment and sleep on your bed!

i can remember a couple of years ago that there were 5 or 6 good apts out of 20 something. that was before i got blocked & stopped watching them completely. i'm sure that has happened to a lot of others. and now with nothing to watch they can't possibly exist much longer.

il y a 25 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

i can remember a couple of years ago that there were 5 or 6 good apts out of 20 something. that was before i got blocked & stopped watching them completely. i'm sure that has happened to a lot of others. and now with nothing to watch they can't possibly exist much longer.

There are still quite a number of subscribers who are sticking with RLC as far as I know.

How long can RLC go on while sucking so bad I do not know but I will say this, if they start to throw out the rubbish and bring in new better looking girls, they can turn it around quickly.

The problem is, the management is stupid. You cannot cure stupidity.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

O rlc sempre tratou os espectadores como merda. bloqueio, proibição, aumento de preços, apoio terrível. alguns dos participantes eram bons, mas a gerência desligou muitos subs por suas ações. Eu acho que o site terá que sair do negócio antes de aprender.

When I signed the RLC, there was a party in the big apartment, more precisely in the bathtub with the girls and a guy.
, however it was with horrible lagging, the image froze every 3 seconds.
I emailed them about the episode, they simply replied that they could not do anything, not even release the replay that day.
After that day I canceled my signature and came to the VH.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Karrui said:

When I signed the RLC, there was a party in the big apartment, more precisely in the bathtub with the girls and a guy.
, however it was with horrible lagging, the image froze every 3 seconds.
I emailed them about the episode, they simply replied that they could not do anything, not even release the replay that day.
After that day I canceled my signature and came to the VH.

as bad as that was they answered you (as if it did any good). i don't think they'll last much longer without a total makeover.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SierraTM said:

VH customer support has always been good to me in past few years. When I open a ticket, they do everything in their power to accommodate.

I like VH.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

O suporte ao cliente da VH sempre foi bom para mim nos últimos anos. Quando eu abro um bilhete, eles fazem tudo ao seu alcance para acomodar.

Eu gosto de VH.

This I agree with you, VH support has always treated me well and answered my emails in 10 minutes.
  they added me 1 day more in the signature by lagg

• Upvote 1