Kira (2019) Part #2

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

she's already in mine since she joined the project.
everything that demolished between alan / serena / nina happened after she appeared😠

Must admit I have never liked her.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

wtf. i understand if people don't like someone but if kira messed up alan-nina-serena then why do they all visit her & seem to be fine with her?

Does anyone know what has ever been spoken about all this considering I would guess most of us cannot speak Russian.How can we know for sure what's going on by only being able to watch.However if any Russian speaker can enlighten us with what actually is going on feel free to let us know.

How do we know for sure Kira is this "baddy" .Where is the proof.

Happy to be enlightened though.

23 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Does anyone know what has ever been spoken about all this considering I would guess most of us cannot speak Russian.How can we know for sure what's going on by only being able to watch.However if any Russian speaker can enlighten us with what actually is going on feel free to let us know.

I understand some words or sentence. But only when people speak very clearly and not too slow. But sorry I don't know what Kira is saying. Only watch the place because of Emily. Not very interested in Kira. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wtf. i understand if people don't like someone but if kira messed up alan-nina-serena then why do they all visit her & seem to be fine with her?

just ask yourself
what is the project of the entire vhtv site has more membership / support turnover and virtually no relationship stability🙄

you as one of the main memory owners is better than anyone else to evaluate this question😎

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

I didn't know that. What did she do?

the friction between them became more constant and intense after she  and project was included in the equation

just add 2 + 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I understand some words or sentence. But only when people speak very clearly and not too slow. But sorry I don't know what Kira is saying. Only watch the place because of Emily. Not very interested in Kira. 

For myself and many others, we find it more fun to just make stuff up. It's all a soap opera or sex fantasy anyway.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

you would be surprised if I said based on the observations that sometimes I have the strange sensation that even they do not know what is happening😐

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

the friction between them became more constant and intense after she  and project was included in the equation

just add 2 + 2

You can add so many things to that equation 😎... Even Foxy (before she joins) can be added there or the violence from Alan.. or the individual shift business services in the bedroom. 
I guess some knows what happened there since the second month and why had to happen 😉 

Hey but it's to believe in everything.. we all now someone that get all offended and mad with his colleague that fucked twice his girl on cams, ordered the removal of videos/photos and then invite him to his place and visit his place as a big friend :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You can add so many things to that equation 😎... Even Foxy (before she joins) can be added there or the violence from Alan.. or the individual shift business services in the bedroom. 
I guess some knows what happened there since the second month and why had to happen 😉 

Hey but it's to believe in everything.. we all now someone that get all offended and mad with his colleague that of fucked twice his girl on cams, ordered thremovalvideos/photos and then invite him to his place and visit his place as a big friende :biggrin:

in this part i stayed in the vacuum
I lost something😐

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

just ask yourself
what is the project of the entire vhtv site has more membership / support turnover and virtually no relationship stability🙄

you as one of the main memory owners is better than anyone else to evaluate this question😎

just add 2 + 2

Normally equals 5 on CC and to be honest no one knows fuckall what's happening, its all just assumptions and wild guesses which all gets worse as each reply is posted. All in all most of what's posted on CC is probably a load of bollocks but some always seen to think they know better. Ah well bring on the next conspiracy theory 🤔.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Normally equals 5 on CC and to be honest no one knows fuckall what's happening, its all just assumptions and wild guesses which all gets worse as each reply is posted. All in all most of what's posted on CC is probably a load of bollocks but some always seen to think they know better. Ah well bring on the next conspiracy theory 🤔.

Conspiracy theory is great ... I use this term a lot.👍
but let's remember that in the film of mel gibson and julia robert in the end everything proved to be true😁

• Like 2