Kira (2019) Part #2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Conspiracy theory is great ... I use this term a lot.👍
but let's remember that in the film of mel gibson and julia robert in the end everything proved to be true😁

Ahhhh but that was scripted. 

Then again maybe not that different 😁😁😁

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For myself and many others, we find it more fun to just make stuff up. It's all a soap opera or sex fantasy anyway.

you are probably closer to the facts with that statement. if we go back in time a lot of participants have come through kira's door. and she is still here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I’d be interested to know what people think is going on, but if the comments are in riddle form it doesn’t lend itself to good communication. Most people don’t know the complete history of everything. Would be preferable if people were blunt and clear about what they want to say. It’s more helpful. 

Yep good point, I often wonder what some are meaning when they refer to past happenings but then an I bothered? Not really that deeply interested in remembering that depth of information as they never last that  bloody lool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

just ask yourself
what is the project of the entire vhtv site has more membership / support turnover and virtually no relationship stability🙄

you as one of the main memory owners is better than anyone else to evaluate this question😎

the friction between them became more constant and intense after she  and project was included in the equation

just add 2 + 2

i don't know what you are talking about. you may be right about the relationships as a lot of people have come & gone from kira's. but alan, nina, serena? i don't see what kira has had to do with their change in relationship status.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I follow this site, so I suppose I do care, but if I’m reading a forum, it’d be nice to be able to understand what’s being said without having to decipher a puzzle and be a scholar of all has happened. I want to be enlightened in the more concise and blunt way possible. 

sorry dear😉
but this is something you will never be able to get on this site here
or in this case, in this management🙄
Someone disagrees😁😁😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

you are probably closer to the facts with that statement. if we go back in time a lot of participants have come through kira's door. and she is still here.

I think she is George's manager!!😀😀😀😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I follow this site, so I suppose I do care, but if I’m reading a forum, it’d be nice to be able to understand what’s being said without having to decipher a puzzle and be a scholar of all has happened. I want to be enlightened in the more concise and blunt way possible. 

Same here Amy but the difference is unlike you I'm thick😀

• Like 1

I have spent years specializing on the study of RLC people. Now that it is an inordinately quiet site, I am still learning all the details about VHTV tenants. I appreciate that I can pick up some clues from you veteran experts, and highly appreciate your posts and opinions about whatever the hell is going on there.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have spent years specializing on the study of RLC people. Now that it is an inordinately quiet site, I am still learning all the details about VHTV tenants. I appreciate that I can pick up some clues from you veteran experts, and highly appreciate your posts and opinions about whatever the hell is going on there.

I am curios to know what happened to RLC. Where can I read more about their situation?