Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If she didn't and that was the reaction.. Just imagine if she did (not to say that one of the guys was Derek)

Take your point Sparkles but do you know whether or not she has ever had sex with a man at all on VH? 😀

17 minutes ago, squish said:

Take your point Sparkles but do you know whether or not she has ever had sex with a man at all on VH? 😀

Not that i saw or remember.. the "top" without surveillance was that make out.. With surveillance the bj to alan and derek

But will try to see on my photos to see if i find out anything else

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not that i saw.. the "top" that i saw without surveillance was that make out.. With surveillance the bj to alan and derek

OK, so I could be flogging a dead horse. Apart from being a good proven tenant, Kira both bats and bowls and this makes her more of an asset for George and is more entertaining for us and this is what I would like to expect from her female guests.Alternatively it could just be that Emily is more particular about her men which would of course be her prerogative? Definitely a pretty girl imho and a good buddy for Kira. I just wish Herman and harem were still there. Made the place more colourful and chaotic.