Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular? Seems to be trying awful hard for that. I don't think they showed up together? Lucky shirt or no, I don't think it's gonna be this one. She was not buying what he was selling.... Had he pushed things just a touch too much further? Hmmmm. 

Have you ever seen a cuddly, chunky, teddy bear that eats pussy like a champ, turns girls bi at the drop of a ball cap, and will even suck off or ride on a friendly dick; 'cause hey she's horny and the guy attached to it's a friend? And he won't take it the wrong way?  Then some time later turn into a raging mama Kodiak Bear of a butch dyke. Sending the scrotum of said dick owner out the top of his head and into the ceiling??? 'Cause he got a bit to handsy with one of her baby girls. In a less than consensual way?  I have.... (With apologies to Tom Papa) 

Looks like a demonic little weasel, and no it's not just the IR....  And still working her in the hall as she's trying leave/escape...

bandicam 2019-09-25 17-30-01-036.jpg

bandicam 2019-09-25 17-30-02-511.jpg

bandicam 2019-09-25 17-30-03-714.jpg

bandicam 2019-09-25 17-31-11-525.jpg

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Man..Kira looks twice the girl she was one year and something ago.

Power lifting maybe???  She threw the tall one over her shoulder and spun her without even thinking about it. 😲

bandicam 2019-09-25 18-36-35-357.avi

Edited by rtgonzo
After screwing with the codec for a while I've put the avi back up, even though it doesn't display right.
  • Upvote 1