Kira (2019) Part #2

Just now, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.4ea149d4fa5c9786b40f85011296bb2c.png  0

image.thumb.png.dee8063b90964c6f999bd78613ac3894.png  0

image.thumb.png.52fe2085c73813205f3fdaebe2f09268.png  0

Alright, so Edda is more presentable tonight.

Allan and Jules decided not to join the party, and Serena has already claimed the only alpha male available - Derek. 

I curious to know what is Edda's strategy here? Did she just remembered that she is missing friends (acquaintances I should say) and started to keep visiting them all of the sudden? Does not add up very well. OR did she realized that she has so many fans, and the party can earn substantial views by her just showing and do nothing? I wonder if she is deliberately milking her loyal fans like myself?

I think Edda is just there to meet friends. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Alright, so Edda is more presentable tonight.

Allan and Jules decided not to join the party, and Serena has already claimed the only alpha male available - Derek. 

I curious to know what is Edda's strategy here? Did she just remembered that she is missing friends (acquaintances I should say) and started to keep visiting them all of the sudden? Does not add up very well. OR did she realized that she has so many fans, and the party can earn substantial views by her just showing and do nothing? I wonder if she is deliberately milking her loyal fans like myself?

I think it's just for visiting friends.. But also talking by myself if she wasn't there i didn't even had watch the place more then 5 seconds 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Edda is just there to meet friends. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I think it's just for visiting friends.. But also talking by myself if she wasn't there i didn't even had watch the place more then 5 seconds 

Hmmm friends or acquaintances ???  She started to miss them very much in past two weeks after a year of absence. Within the past two weeks they must have noticed the big spike in their view$$$ earning when she shows up anywhere and don't do anything.

Makes me wonder!!!

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.bded46fb835c28be400efdfcef3d0acc.png

This party would not be in top 5 if Edda wan's here, dispute the fact that she does not have any plan to do anything special.

I wish I could visit my "friends" and earn money :)

suspicious thinking GIF by Originals

• Like 1

Interesting reaction from Edda just now at 00:10:29 cam 3. Kira kisses Derek on the head and Edda reaches for her (presumably) wedding ring and jokingly takes it off. Would she do that if she wasn't still with Joe? Discuss.

Edited by squish
mispelling
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not gonna happen I bet. Serena is all he will get.

That leads me to a missing piece of the puzzle I am trying to figure out. What is Sina doing here? She is not a "close" friend, and she did not bring her BF to see the friends. From the past experience, she shows such serious and clod face, but  she fucks like a fire breathing dragon. 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

That leads me to a missing piece of the puzzle I am trying to figure out. What is Sina doing here? She is not a "close" friend, and she did not bring her BF to see the friends. From the past experience, she shows such serious and clod face, but  she fucks like a fire breathing dragon. 

Your answer it's being told right now in the shower...

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

....probably same reason the boys were at malena's yesterday, george trying to inject interest within his domain.

31 minutes ago, squish said:

Interesting reaction from Edda just now at 00:10:29 cam 3. Kira kisses Derek on the head and Edda reaches for her (presumably) wedding ring and jokingly takes it off. Would she do that if she wasn't still with Joe? Discuss.

image.thumb.png.63054b777829d8cbb95af3acd78122f6.png