Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following are absent from VH currently. Sina, Jules, Serena, Louise, Nina and Alan. The girls were all dressed up so they are probably at a party and I bet it is at Kira's. Well at least they wont have to worry about the cams tonight if this is the case.

I am sure that in this apartment, between Jules and Alan are taking a good "party" with Nina, Louise and Emily... maybe when they come back online, the girls can't close their legs or sit on the couch of penetrating pain... hahaha unfortunately we won't know or see it again.

21 hours ago, Gudari said:

I am sure that in this apartment, between Jules and Alan are taking a good "party" with Nina, Louise and Emily... maybe when they come back online, the girls can't close their legs or sit on the couch of penetrating pain... hahaha unfortunately we won't know or see it again.

At least we now know that the party (which was to celebrate George's birthday took place in a bar) not at Kira's. However I don't doubt that it carried on at an apartment somewhere which could have been Kira's or George's.