B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3/ March #1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

she's the same, same girl, same tattoo on her neck, check her in the bathroom at Kylie and Rus 🙂

she has a mole on the left shoulder that was well visible  in B3 as well - several times
But now everyone agrees 😀

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Your eyes are much better than mine 😉

It seems everyones eyes are better than mine.  You are all helping me learn about these apartments and I repay by telling you that you are wrong.  I will be more observant. 

12 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

One of the twins has a dildo? 😲

Perhaps if she would use it once in a while I wouldn't be so surprised. :dodgy:

There is absolutely ZERO chance that is ever going to happen!!!! Twins have never done anything sexual (well once one of them in a limited way and then was told off by her sister!) and are unlikely to do so in the future. One reason is they are never apart and would never indulge whilst the other is in the same room! A waste of money for RLC and us!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Some of us don't need a distinguishing mark to ID someone who is alive... she's not dead.  Jeez sometimes people get crazy with their theories and convictions on here 

I will try not to.  

I can't find the B4 apartment now.  I know my eyes aren't that bad

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It seems everyones eyes are better than mine.  You are all helping me learn about these apartments and I repay by telling you that you are wrong.  I will be more observant. 

It was probably a bit more internal between Moos and me ..

He remembers and recognizes all the girls a lot, much better than what I can do.

So I fully trust his observations.