B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3/ March #1

2 hours ago, ConanSp said:

Just love the looks some of the girls are giving each other

This is the most awkward party ever.  You have Rus there keeping the girls from doing anything.  Look at ginger...nothing!  And then you have those twins...everybody is feeling weird about them except Kaylie and Gina who are trying to make the most out of this click bait party. 

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This is the most awkward party ever.  You have Rus there keeping the girls from doing anything.  Look at ginger...nothing!  And then you have those twins...everybody is feeling weird about them except Kaylie and Gina who are trying to make the most out of this click bait party. 

Yeah I stopped watching after about 15mins. I knew!

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Dream on, as i said in the B1 thread.  How much skin has there been at these parties with B3 in the past?  Particularly with Rus.  We are in for another night of childish games with a bit of teasing and nothing more.  We will not see any of the girls take even their tops off and oh yeah LOTS OF SMOKE BREAKS...all ends at 11pm

This is the 3rd time I have looked in at this "party" this afternoon in between trying to run this store short handed today.  I'm still wondering why I bothered to look even once.  This exhibition makes me seriously doubt this is a voyeur site.  The fact that I paid good money for this trash is not something I am proud of now.  I had big hopes that it was going to be a lot better than this.   I was hoping to be entertained but I think the only one being remotely entertained here is Rus.  Sera looks like she wishes she was anywhere but here and you were right Max about her and her phone.  One of the twins just touched Ginger's tit and gave her a little kiss which Ginger tried to avoid but couldn't.  She wasn't happy about it.  

What is the purpose of these childish antics?  The only smart person there is Jayla because she went to bed.  

When I get home I will HOPE that B4 offers a little better than this or it will be an early night for me. 

• Like 1