B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3/ March #1

HarleyFatboy

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

This is the 3rd time I have looked in at this "party" this afternoon in between trying to run this store short handed today.  I'm still wondering why I bothered to look even once.  This exhibition makes me seriously doubt this is a voyeur site.  The fact that I paid good money for this trash is not something I am proud of now.  I had big hopes that it was going to be a lot better than this.   I was hoping to be entertained but I think the only one being remotely entertained here is Rus.  Sera looks like she wishes she was anywhere but here and you were right Max about her and her phone.  One of the twins just touched Ginger's tit and gave her a little kiss which Ginger tried to avoid but couldn't.  She wasn't happy about it.  

What is the purpose of these childish antics?  The only smart person there is Jayla because she went to bed.  

When I get home I will HOPE that B4 offers a little better than this or it will be an early night for me. 

I told you don't, the others will say I'm negative, but I completely read the dynamics right.  Gina, the twins and Sera?  plus Rus who is a boyfriend?  Is RLC kidding?  This is the worst ever and it keeps on.

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I told you don't, the others will say I'm negative, but I completely read the dynamics right.  Gina, the twins and Sera?  plus Rus who is a boyfriend?  Is RLC kidding?  This is the worst ever and it keeps on.

I hope you are right about this being the worst ever.  I can't imagine it getting any worse than this.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I hope you are right about this being the worst ever.  I can't imagine it getting any worse than this.  

It's not much different than they did last night at B3...that was boring too.  Every night they keep repeating the same shit.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It's not much different than they did last night at B3...that was boring too.  Every night they keep repeating the same shit.

Fortunately I didn't see that last night.  I watched bits and pieces of Ginger and Sera and also B4 (until Laima stuck her nose in).  Is this crap the best I can hope for from RLC?  I don't mean to start being a complainer right away but but come on!!!  There is so much potential in these apartments with Ginger and Sera and Elvira and the new girl and Mila and anybody but it's all unrealized potential. Or undeveloped or whatever you want to call it.  

Fortunately I didn't see that last night.  I watched bits and pieces of Ginger and Sera and also B4 (until Laima stuck her nose in).  Is this crap the best I can hope for from RLC?  I don't mean to start being a complainer right away but but come on!!!  There is so much potential in these apartments with Ginger and Sera and Elvira and the new girl and Mila and anybody but it's all unrealized potential. Or undeveloped or whatever you want to call it.  

exactly...and yes it has been better in the past, but has been getting worse.  I blame most of it on the mixing of the girls apartments with B3.  But also bad casting.  This cast will go down as the worst.  With the exception of the mentioned above

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

exactly...and yes it has been better in the past, but has been getting worse.  I blame most of it on the mixing of the girls apartments with B3.  But also bad casting.  This cast will go down as the worst.  With the exception of the mentioned above

I don't know if I should hang in here for a while and hope it gets better or not.  I'm checking out some of the other apartments but I'm really more into watching girls play than what I'm seeing anywhere else.  I here about this Gigi and a couple other names I forget but where are they?  Who is this Oski I hear talk about?  Does RLC even know or care what we think here?  

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Okay this is a first...now I have seen everything, who knew that Sera could sink any lower...she is in the Twins room ironing her shit to go to the club...lol

What you surely are not shocked that the Party Girl Serafima is going out on Ladies night Thursday night in Barcelona ? She stayed home for time since she has been in Barcelona this last Tuesday, there is nor way she would miss Thursday night on the town. I am not I t he least bit surprised by her actions.

I don't know if I should hang in here for a while and hope it gets better or not.  I'm checking out some of the other apartments but I'm really more into watching girls play than what I'm seeing anywhere else.  I here about this Gigi and a couple other names I forget but where are they?  Who is this Oski I hear talk about?  Does RLC even know or care what we think here?  

Oksi was a participant in B4 last month.  She was a bit too aggressive in a dyke kind of way.  If there were two, she would try to make it three.  I know what you're thinking, but you had to see it. Many wanted her out after a while.  

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What you surely are not shocked that the Party Girl Serafima is going out on Ladies night Thursday night in Barcelona ? She stayed home for time since she has been in Barcelona this last Tuesday, there is nor way she would miss Thursday night on the town. I am not I t he least bit surprised by her actions.

No I'm not surprised she is going out...I just can't get over her fuck you to the rest of them... and then searching for an iron and board and doing her shit basically in front of them