B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3/ March #1

HarleyFatboy

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know if I should hang in here for a while and hope it gets better or not.  I'm checking out some of the other apartments but I'm really more into watching girls play than what I'm seeing anywhere else.  I here about this Gigi and a couple other names I forget but where are they?  Who is this Oski I hear talk about?  Does RLC even know or care what we think here?  

I think you may be expecting too much---this is not a non stop lesbian show or sex shows----never has been--never will be.  

Ocassionally we are treated to some natural sex between girls, but mostly that is just a show.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I think you may be expecting too much---this is not a non stop lesbian show or sex shows----never has been--never will be.  

Ocassionally we are treated to some natural sex between girls, but mostly that is just a show.

and as usual...I give you happy boy...lol  Where are your side kicks tonight?

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oksi was a participant in B4 last month.  She was a bit too aggressive in a dyke kind of way.  If there were two, she would try to make it three.  I know what you're thinking, but you had to see it. Many wanted her out after a while.  

I'm going to have a little cheese with my whine and get this place closed up for the night.  I'm going to pick up a new bottle of Cuervo and a Buffalo Chicken pizza and pray that by the time I get home and sit my ass down that there will have been an end to this insanity and Ginger and Angelica go home and have their own party if Sera is going out and also see if B4 can salvage the night for me.  I don't work tomorrow so I can watch all night if I need to.  

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I'm not expecting non stop sesbian sex bot so far I haven't seen anything at all.  

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Is she something special?  I mean besides a dancing clown?

I said goodnight Gina 10 minutes before she went to bed while she was in the twins room...knowing that she always goes to bed right away.  In other words she does nothing.  It wasn't in any way sincere...lol