B3 Kylie & Rus, Blair & Mike General Topic March / April 2019

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes  like every days in the end of day ! 2 days left and I am out because of this

Do you get this error also sometimes saying you reached max number of allowed streams ? It's been bad the last days.

Just now, Fagen said:

Do you get this error also sometimes saying you reached max number of allowed streams ? It's been bad the last days.

when I am not member yes but not when I am member , every days I have many problems with the streaming in the end of the day I am really angry with that,

the camera won't load or it's taking a minute for load a cam or I have black screen, rlc  have a serious problem with their servers in europe, don't know if it's better in america

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

when I am not member yes but not when I am member , every days I have many problems with the streaming in the end of the day I am really angry with that,

the camera won't load or it's taking a minute for load a cam or I have black screen, rlc  have a serious problem with their servers in europe, don't know if it's better in america

Strange im in europe also, I know noldus was getting this error also, even when just using 4 streams. They told me the max number allowed at the same time for premium members is 5 streams.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Strange im in europe also, I know noldus was getting this error also, even when just using 4 streams. They told me the max number allowed at the same time for premium members is 5 streams.

got it two times this evening 
And it's fucking slow to change cams now