B3 Kylie & Rus, Blair & Mike General Topic March / April 2019

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That isn't going to happen as long as B3 exists and Blair and Mike are in Barcelona

Don't you think Mike might get a little tired of sleeping in the living room all the time because Lorraine is in bed with Blair?  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Don't you think Mike might get a little tired of sleeping in the living room all the time because Lorraine is in bed with Blair?  

Mike knows what side his bread is buttered on, trust me on that!  It's all part of the show Don't.  It keeps the audience guessing and that's RLC's thing, they like to keep the audience guessing.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mike knows what side his bread is buttered on, trust me on that!  It's all part of the show Don't.  It keeps the audience guessing and that's RLC's thing, they like to keep the audience guessing.

Well I'm guessing RLC might as well get a new girl in Lorraine's room so it isn't just empty space.  Let Lorraine hot rack wherever she wants.  She's going to anyhow

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Well I'm guessing RLC might as well get a new girl in Lorraine's room so it isn't just empty space.  Let Lorraine hot rack wherever she wants.  She's going to anyhow

Nah she just hates the cameras in her own room, especially when she changes 😏