B3 Kylie & Rus, Blair & Mike General Topic March / April 2019

il y a 57 minutes, meta100 a dit :

It all looks mechanical to me. No emotional involvement.

Not sure which couple you are referring to but if you are talking about Blair & Mike, I think they are quite loving.

Maybe Mike is less expressive, does not fxxk like a stallion (like the previous couple) but he is a good man who listens to his girl as far as I can tell.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

PS..forgeted the part of the script..when massage ends,the dude will vanish(probraby to livingroom)and girls will get naked..dildo will apear..then after some time the shows ends..and the dude returns.

guys, the market demands this and RLC gives us this, everyone asks for lesbian scenes and we're satisfied

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, van the man said:

Mike never makes a single sound when he fucks  Not a grunt or a moan or any words  Quite bizarre. I thought all men made some sort of noise!!! Still he rarely shows any emotion in any situation!!!!

The one thing lacking in all of these sexual encounters is passion. I think kissing as an art form has almost completely disappeared. These people need to learn that there is more to sex than friction.

As I've posted several times before,IMO, passion and foreplay is often better than the main event...

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

guys, the market demands this and RLC gives us this, everyone asks for lesbian scenes and we're satisfied

Not everyone,Personaly prefer a lot more couples,to me the thing,problem isn't to be lesbian or straight,it's how script it's done(special in this Barca houses),we already knew what will gona happen,when and every detail of the show😂.

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

give this man a cookie damn you nailed 😁

If only i was this good getting the right numbers in lottery😂.Your profile image...we need her as resident in rlc,yes or yes!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Loraine might as well move in with Blair and Mike and that way you all will win 🙂

I don't want her with Blair and Mike.  I want her to stay in B4 where she belongs