Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

I keep thinking that the trouble between Jane and Dick is his confessing to being with Katia while she was away. Remember, the night she came over while Jane was MIA? He enjoyed it,  a lot and told her? That's where he has been when gone? That would produce the tears from Jane and her trying to be cool although hurt because he did so..

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I keep thinking that the trouble between Jane and Dick is hik confessing to being with Katia while she was away. Remember, the night she came over while Jane was MIA? He enjoyed it,  a lot and told her? That's where he has been when gone? That would produce the tears from Jane and her trying to be cool although hurt because he did so..

Tip Tows through the Tulips was trouble with a capitol "T". Sounds like the two lips got the best of Dick.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Tip Tows through the Tulips was trouble with a capitol "T". Sounds like the two lips got the best of Dick.

And has spoiled him for both Jane and Jewel. I hate to sound cliche' but "there ain't no pussy like some new pussy".

Dick gets plenty of it. Jane has allowed it and it's come back to bite her in the heart. 

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

And has spoiled him for both Jane and Jewel. I hate to sound cliche' but "there ain't no pussy like some new pussy".

Dick gets plenty of it. Jane has allowed it and it's come back to bite her in the heart. 

Time has a habit of healing the wounds, I hope that this is not the end of Dick and Jane on RLC, I truly enjoyed following this couple on their journey from craziness of Masha and Sasha interludes to where they are now with "The PERFECT Little JEWEL". I sure like that sweet young girl, she is so damn cute, and sexy, I love the smile or grin as you will, and I like that she is very normal.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

We have never seen Jane,  not once touch another dude. Think about it.  If I am wrong about this then I am. But with all the opportunities she has had she (in front of us has never) touched another dick. 

She was allover Sasha in every way a woman could be in their many foursomes.

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Okay. So there. I am wrong. That was a stage before I started to follow them. 

That is where the name Top Knot comes from he use to have long hair and would wear it in a man bun. They would go at it for hours, and I mean do mean hours Charlie, sometimes as long 5 or 6 hours.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Your little Jewel has been loyal and true. She is doing exactly what you wished for but has been exiled to the guestroom. So, yes there's something wrong in Denmark

(St. Petersburg).

She is a sweetheart Charlie and I think in the realm of things a good friend to them both. I have not seen Jane happy since her birthday and the other day when Miss V was there it was as a friend because needed someone. Now it is time for the Perfect Little Jewel to take her place in the memories of all of those who watch this apartment, and stand on her own, and do her own thing without the help of Jane and Dick. She is quite capable I am sure of that.

• Like 1

Those of us that have bothered to care have known Ms Yellow pants for the great natured person she is. So when she finally got some satisfaction we cheered.

So, now we wonder.

We have never seen her alone with Dick really, she has only shown up when Jane is there but only on the odd weekend and always welcome in their bed. Thes... help me with this.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is a sweetheart Charlie and I think in the realm of things a good friend to them both. I have not seen Jane happy since her birthday and the other day when Miss V was there it was as a friend because needed someone. Now it is time for the Perfect Little Jewel to take her place in the memories of all of those who watch this apartment, and stand on her own, and do her own thing without the help of Jane and Dick. She is quite capable I am sure of that.

Jane and Dick got their own apartment from RLC because they stood out and people wanted to see more of them, well "The Perfect Little JEWEL" too has stood out, if she wants to go onto the next level with RLC she has to prove to them that she will be watched by those who follow RLC and this apartment. That is how Kristy's ANGELS came to the Moscow Penthouse, and so many of the RLC participants have got their own place by standing out as guests and the members wanting to see more of them.

• Like 2