Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

5 hours ago, rebliz said:

That right and that what I wrote I didn't mention the sex Dick and Jane have with another girl we called her Jewel at list 2 times and one more girl we called her Katia she spent a time for a while and no prove he had sex with her all this is far a way from taking part on orgy that every one have sex with every one

Like I said earlier I made a mistake in the terminology between being a swinger and being a person that participates in an orgy now I have mention that earlier but for some strange reason you keep obsessing on it way more than I care to even talk about it, so if you like to continue obsessing on this go right ahead because after this I would no longer respond to this, not because I don't have a right to respond but and this is a big but, I don't find this couple that interesting to spend this much of my time on

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Like I said earlier I made a mistake in the terminology between being a swinger and being a person that participates in an orgy now I have mention that earlier but for some strange reason you keep obsessing on it way more than I care to even talk about it, so if you like to continue obsessing on this go right ahead because after this I would no longer respond to this, not because I don't have a right to respond but and this is a big but, I don't find this couple that interesting to spend this much of my time on

You make mistake again you said that your acknowledge is poor about what's going on so I don't obsessive I just want to richer you acknowledge and no I am sorry about that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

charliefoxx69 wake up Your perfect Jewel is here  😋

That's Thestarider's girl, I love Katia...but thanks for the heads up Rebliz!

Happy Birthday Jane.

I was working last night did not see them come back, that's not Ms V or my Katia in the Guestroom.

I think that's Jane's sister is in the red t-shirt on sofa with her now, Jewel asleep on the bed cam 11 with Dick.

9 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That's Thestarider's girl, I love Katia...but thanks for the heads up Rebliz!

Happy Birthday Jane.

I was working last night did not see them come back, that's not Ms V or my Katia in the Guestroom.

I think that's Jane's sister is in the red t-shirt on sofa with her now, Jewel asleep on the bed cam 11 with Dick.

sorry for my mistake 

• Like 1