Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I never been into the orgy thing but I know this couple has a history of it and maybe this party could easily end up that way

Only your imagination goes too far to Fantasies Land  

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Since I'm really not into it, I guess it's obvious I got the terminology wrong so I am sorry about that

Just foe example V had sex with Masha and Sasha Dick and Jane had sex With Masha and Sasha V and her BF spend more then one night with Dick and Jane did you saw any sign of sex between them? no 

23 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Just foe example V had sex with Masha and Sasha Dick and Jane had sex With Masha and Sasha V and her BF spend more then one night with Dick and Jane did you saw any sign of sex between them? no 

All I know is that this couple named Dick and Jane had sex with another couple name Masha and Sasha and I also know with my limited knowledge of them that the person that calls himself dick had sex with someone in the apartment they're currently in along with his wife that was their joining in to and I can add they had a roommate that stayed with them and I believe the person named dick was desperately trying to sleep with her (and yes I have no knowledge on whether he slept with her or not) so there you have it, my very very limited knowledge of them and I know I must have struck a big nerve of you that probably invested a lot of time with this couple and I'm pretty sure you want everything correct so let's just say you are right about everything and I was wrong about everything

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

All I know is that this couple named Dick and Jane had sex with another couple name Masha and Sasha and I also know with my limited knowledge of them that the person that calls himself dick had sex with someone in the apartment they're currently in along with his wife that was their joining in to and I can add they had a roommate that stayed with them and I believe the person named dick was desperately trying to sleep with her (and yes I have no knowledge on whether he slept with her or not) so there you have it, my very very limited knowledge of them and I know I must have struck a big nerve of you that probably invested a lot of time with this couple and I'm pretty sure you want everything correct so let's just say you are right about everything and I was wrong about everything

That right and that what I wrote I didn't mention the sex Dick and Jane have with another girl we called her Jewel at list 2 times and one more girl we called her Katia she spent a time for a while and no prove he had sex with her all this is far a way from taking part on orgy that every one have sex with every one