B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And the fact that you are the only fucker who ever goes on and on and on and on and on and on about it...

but it is what happened …..and it only happened to her .and  out of all the girls who have had their b/f here..only one that was in b4 and b1 had the best cam just go offline ...

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

.and you are the one who said mila don't want to be at b4 ..so why is she still there and have a girl come in to b4..a place that she don't want to be at...so why is RLC keeping mila there if she don't want to be there...

I didn’t said that she wasn’t want to be there, I said that she doesn’t want to hang out with the rest of the girls. She eats. sleeps and showered for free why she wouldn’t stay there? Wait to see when her friend will leave what would be her behavior to the other girls. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Now I see why Diane was given Elvira's room 😅

If Laura & Adelita loosen up a bit more, we have have an interesting B4 soon.

Adelita has loosen up enough for two day stay but Laura not, she is more shy. 

il y a 32 minutes, JohnTheod a dit :

Adelita has loosen up enough for two day stay but Laura not, she is more shy. 

Quite true, sleeping naked on her 2nd night compared to many other girls already puts her ahead.

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I don't know how I ended up in B2 but I'm in the right place now.

Some of the lads here will tell you some new girls start out slow but for Laura, I am not too sure.

Maybe Mila isn't that kind of direct with Laura, asking her if she minds having lesbian sex or them bating together 😅

From what I observed when she was with that prude in B1, she can be quite passive and afraid to make the first bold move.