B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Laura and Mila done?  Did they even start with the others there?

Nope.

But don't give up hope.  If Laima hadn't been there earlier things may have been different.

Don't expect a full on orgy with all the girls.  It won't happen.  They tend to pair off or at most have a threesome.

And Mila is usually involved.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Nope.

But don't give up hope.  If Laima hadn't been there earlier things may have been different.

Don't expect a full on orgy with all the girls.  It won't happen.  They tend to pair off or at most have a threesome.

And Mila is usually involved.

I really don't like orgies anyhow.  I much prefer one on one or a good threesome.  Did B1 go out tonight?  I sure got an education watching them off and on night before last. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I really don't like orgies anyhow.  I much prefer one on one or a good threesome.  Did B1 go out tonight?  I sure got an education watching them off and on night before last. 

No they didn't.

It might be worth watching Ginger and Sera in the bath earlier but it wasn't exactly spectacular.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_7?ts=1551305041&from=share

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

No they didn't.

It might be worth watching Ginger and Sera in the bath earlier but it wasn't exactly spectacular.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_7?ts=1551305041&from=share

Sounds interesting.  I'll watch that later as well.  I probably shouldn't say anything here about night before last but I'll go to that apartment and post my comments later.  Don't want to rock the boat talking about a different apartment here

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sounds interesting.  I'll watch that later as well.  I probably shouldn't say anything here about night before last but I'll go to that apartment and post my comments later.  Don't want to rock the boat talking about a different apartment here

Don't worry too much about it.  Unless there is a really long discussion about one of the other apartments we're pretty safe.

Hell.  I had a whole discussion about wine earlier. 😂

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Don't worry too much about it.  Unless there is a really long discussion about one of the other apartments we're pretty safe.

Hell.  I had a whole discussion about wine earlier. 😂

Let's just say it could have been spectacular except for 7 things.  All 7 things were SERA.  Ginger was horny though.

• Like 1