B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, that was shocking!...1 of the scariest for me was Nicole's seizures in B2...

I forgot about that one.  I didn't see it live but saw it on replay.

That was by far the scariest thing I've seen on RLC.

That also happened at Nina and Kira's place with one of their friends.  But unlike with Nicole they were all there when it happened.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't remember that one,  but that would be pretty scary as well.  Alcohol fires are nasty because they are really hard to see.

Fortunately they are also one of the easiest to put out. Unlike gas or oil, all it takes is water.

I see you've been on your 'Fire Safety ' course..and you paid attention...😉

15 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Laura is opening another bottle of Champagne. :biggrin:

You know guys...when we say so and so 'is opening another bottle of Champagne', we should be putting 'Champagne' inverted commas.as I've done here...We all know it will be Cava, Prosecco or even some cheap shite...😏

Btw, I prefer Prosecco to Champagne in taste, and it's a quarter of the price...:biggrin:

• Like 1

I see you've been on your 'Fire Safety ' course..and you paid attention...😉

Actually, I remember watching Indy Car racing back when they used Methanol for fuel.  Every time there was a fire in the pits or from a crash that's all you heard from the announcers.

It's also why they don't use Methanol anymore.  It may be easy to put out with water but not being able to see the fire is worse.

• Like 2

You know guys...when we say so and so 'is opening another bottle of Champagne', we should be putting 'Champagne' inverted commas.as I've done here...We all know it will be Cava, Prosecco or even some cheap shite...😏

Btw, I prefer Prosecco to Champagne in taste, and it's a quarter of the price...:biggrin:

OK.

From now on I will call it "Sparkling Wine". :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Actually, I remember watching Indy Car racing back when they used Methanol for fuel.  Every time there was a fire in the pits or from a crash that's all you heard from the announcers.

It's also why they don't use Methanol anymore.  It may be easy to put out with water but not being able to see the fire is worse.

That's much more exciting than me!...I did actually have to do a mandatory 'Fire Safety' course every 2 years when I worked...:blush:

It's a bit like my daughter...She plucks some answers to quiz questions out of the air from being a Simpsons and Friends addict!...:huh: