B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on Texas boy.....don't let me down by being so naïve!  From one Texan to another, you know better!!!

Nope, hate to let you down but I'm not buying it.

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

non c'est le chauffeur de taxi quand il etait sur la porte il s'adressait a LAIMA pour question d'argent et MILA lui a fait signe de laisser tomber.

That makes no sense at all.  Why in the hell would they let a taxi driver in the house and then in their room....makes no sense at all.  There is a lot more to the story, trust me!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK but it makes no sense at all why they allowed him in the house no matter what anybody says.

A taxi driver probably wouldn't have come in but an Uber guy very well might have and stayed well in the public area.  Especially if they had to change clothes.  

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just looked at replay.  He was older, overweight, ugly and certainly not dressed for a date with Mila.  No, even if Mila was bi and had a male friend it wouldn't be that guy.  

Agree..it doesn’t look like a guy that a girl like Mila would have a date. I believe that if it was Mila’s date he would be more handsome and good looking 

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK but it makes no sense at all why they allowed him in the house no matter what anybody says.

It's Spain HF.  Maybe things are done differently there.  The fact is they made no contact, she didn't even offer him a drink or anything.  He didn't even sit down.  She dressed for a night club or nice restaurant and he was unshaven, in jeans with a wrinkled shirt untucked and hanging over his belly.  That wasn't her date.

• Like 1