B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Everything I have read on here indicates Mila is only into girls so it must be a driver or something

For money you put off any conviction

Everyone has a secret and if it is the "love" of men

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Were they dressed for the club?  Did they kiss or touch or anything?  

Mila and Laura got home and he was with them.  Mila hopped into the bath then got dressed really fast. (Club attire).

The guy was just standing in the room waiting for her.  They didn't get undressed in front of him they were in the bathroom.

I didn't see anything that would indicate that he was her "Date".

LOL you would have to be a fool to believe that ANY of these girls are gay.....Bi at best.  What do you think these girls do when they stay out all night, dance???  Yeah, they dance until weee hours of the morning and come home.....you people have blinders on when it comes to these girls!!

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Mila and Laura got home and he was with them.  Mila hopped into the bath then got dressed really fast. (Club attire).

The guy was just standing in the room waiting for her.  They didn't get undressed in front of him they were in the bathroom.

I didn't see anything that would indicate that he was her "Date".

Until someone shows proof it was Mila's boyfriend I'm not going to believe it.  Has anyone in all the time she has been there seen any indication she's into guys?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Until someone shows proof it was Mila's boyfriend I'm not going to believe it.  Has anyone in all the time she has been there seen any indication she's into guys?  

Come on Texas boy.....don't let me down by being so naïve!  From one Texan to another, you know better!!!

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I just looked at replay.  He was older, overweight, ugly and certainly not dressed for a date with Mila.  No, even if Mila was bi and had a male friend it wouldn't be that guy.  

You haven't been around long enough to see what kind of guys these girls bring home.  They bring home the one's with money and don't give a damn what they look like!