B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #2

Some members called me an idiot for beleive in that Mila is ...........

If you all read my initially posts i was the first to defend Mila and the reason why  this guy is in her room, and then many others called me also naive or idiot for non beleive that Mila is a "working girl".

30 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Some members called me an idiot for beleive in that Mila is ...........

If you all read me initially posts i was the first to defend Mila and the reason why  this guy is in her room, and then many others called me naive or idiot for non beleive that Mila is a "working girl".

I am sure it is the same one (ones) that spew that over and over and over --just ignore their bs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am sure it is the same one (ones) that spew that over and over and over --just ignore their bs

I am confused a little , i don't know what to beleive, i love Mila but i'm afraid that some facts are undoubtedly.....anyway if they are true it's her choice as i have said.

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I am confused a little , i don't know what to beleive, i love Mila but i'm afraid that some facts are undoubtedly.....anyway if they are true it's her choice as i have said.

Why is there a need to speculate on what she does outside the apartment-----it does not matter. If you enjoy her while she is in the RLC project-that is what is important. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Why is there a need to speculate on what she does outside the apartment-----it does not matter. If you enjoy her while she is in the RLC project-that is what is important. 

And that is a fact Jack 😎

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Agree....

• Like 1

The addition of Laura to Mila's room has been to say the least very uneventful and unimpressive, and it has brought the voyeur nothing to really write about at all. Now the addition of lovely little Adelita to Elvira's room has been nothing but spectacular, and gives the voyeurs so much to write about in anticipation of the nights to come. I wished I could say the same about the invasion of Laura to Mila's room. 

• Like 3