R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

Those very bright lamps(in Mara bedroom and Livingroom)and really messing with cams..two livingroom cams are just fine,the other one looks like they are in dark,seems an very amadurish error,mistake not expected from such big company.

19 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

That was quick, RLC must have seen it too and contacted Kristy to fix the problem.

Think was the girls themselve that read about it,but could be rlc also.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No sooner that I posted comment, Kristy came in and said something to them and fix the light so maybe

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You think Kristy reads here ? Hmm could be, or more likely it was RLC who was reading here, I know they do that sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Why is Kristy and her BF fucking off cam behind the curtain.

Dont think they were, maybe smoking outside, they are fucking now on the bed.

Nice view of Kristy sucking her bf, he just put a condom on now.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You think Kristy reads here ? Hmm could be, or more likely it was RLC who was reading here, I know they do that sometimes.

I think that probraby all them ready cc,for exemple today Rosa shower was so much openly done,and same how the lamp issue was addressed so fast.But also of course could be rlc sending them texts.My bet..sometimes it's what they read in cc,others rlc calls them.

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Why is Kristy and her BF fucking off cam behind the curtain.

They do that sometimes,before house closed they sometime  gone an little to corner of bedroom(were cams don't catch)or corner of livingroom(again not cam catch)but most of the times they have great sex,with great views also.Kudos for K&S.

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think it just coincidence, RLC sees the same thing we see, and seen that the light was effecting the cam and contacted Kristy 

il y a 2 minutes, ConanSp a dit :

I think it just coincidence, RLC sees the same thing we see, and seen that the light was effecting the cam and contacted Kristy 

I wish they would be as fast to contact or correct cameras that get tampered or covered with by the guests i'm sure they could just disable the camera in question for a minute to reallign to the normal view.