R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

26 minutes ago, northguy said:

They are new here. Don't realize the cams. Think they will learn.

Hopefully they won't "Make" blind cam spots like others do,some even put big cortines near windows and hide there a lot.Hopefuly kitchen table will return to original spot,cams were positioned to catch the kitchen well.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Missed that,sadly it started sooner that i tought😣.

It may be condoms I can't tell, they are in a blue box in her dresser drawer, she ripped three off and put in her makeup bag but I can't tell what the box says. Either way she headed out for the night with a overnight bag

2 hours ago, northguy said:

They are new here. Don't realize the cams. Think they will learn.

Quoting myself LOL. Damn that was quick the kitchen table  got back in right place, thanks girls. Are you reading us? In that case: We love you.

2 hours ago, ConanSp said:

It may be condoms I can't tell, they are in a blue box in her dresser drawer, she ripped three off and put in her makeup bag but I can't tell what the box says. Either way she headed out for the night with a overnight bag

Think or was condoms or next day pills,for sure is that she dressed sexy white  lingerie and clothes in bag,think she only sleep one night in the house.i like all this girls but hope they don't repeat mistake of having an big part of their life's outside,off cams.Kinda feel specialy Mara and now Kristy are doing just that.But maybe weekend will bring new,nice things to the house.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Mara putting some cloths and maybe day after pills in bag,another night not sleeping in house maybe.

if she start sleep and fuck outside with bf it's not good 😕 she have one week for convince me to renew or not

• Upvote 1