R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

Absolutely amazing that an suposly four residents house only have one in it for so much time,curious to see if she(as i expect)will also sleep out..then probraby one of the others will take her "spot" and gives us an delicious shower and if we lucky..an bate.Also Kristy is out for basicaly three days straight..no warning from rlc,no plain signal..nothing.Starting to believe its wasn't all kami&kaley fault..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So that's her name..my fav girl of all.(in my opinion she would be an better choice then Rosa).

I think rosa will have the same role of katya before but not really for having a life here this is my first impression, a couch life is not the best

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

I think rosa will have the same role of katya before but not really for having a life here this is my first impression, a couch life is not the best

Makes sense agree.But still would prefer katya to have that spot,role.Rosa isn't precisely the most exciting girl in the world😆.But..sometimes that kind of girls are the one that big biggest surprises.