R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I've still got faith that she will turnout fine.

It's Rosalie that I'm worried about. :dodgy:

for rosalie it's hard to have a private life on cams when you have only  a couch in a living room for sleep and having intimity where everybody can go at any time ,I don't expect alot with rosalie

1 minute ago, firewall said:

for rosalie it's hard to have a private life on cams when you have only  a couch in a living room for sleep and having intimity where everybody can go at any time ,I don't expect alot with rosalie

That's my thinking as well.

RLC did good with the new cams in the apartment. 👍

However I don't understand why they would have a girl living in the living room. :confused:

I understand that they are all friends so I have to assume it was an all or nothing deal between the girls and RLC.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

I think Rosalie has a boyfriend, could still be more surprises here.

they have all boyfriend exept alana I think, I really hope mara and rosalie will bring the bf here and not doing everything outside this is my fear

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The girls might be staying with their bf's many nights outside the apt. - Also where did they live before? Did they have their own apartment or live with their bf's, if they did it must be strange to move to this new apartment just to sleep here now and then.

8 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

I've still got faith that she will turnout fine.

It's Rosalie that I'm worried about. :dodgy:

Rosalie become great in the bathroom, i have still hope with her, i like her but i like all Angels 😁