R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

12 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

That's my thinking as well.

RLC did good with the new cams in the apartment. 👍

However I don't understand why they would have a girl living in the living room. :confused:

I understand that they are all friends so I have to assume it was an all or nothing deal between the girls and RLC.

Four residents Is indeed to much,think could be that with so many they can make turns to be in the house more easily,will be good for them but not so much for us.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

let see if mara will sleep here tonight or not

Indeed indeed,till now she is doing most of her life with boyfriend outside,will be interesting to see today and weekend what happens or not,i feel many of us are losing an little of the hope we had that we would actualy see roommates having their daily in cams.Fingers crossed for weekend.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed indeed,till now she is doing most of her life with boyfriend outside,will be interesting to see today and weekend what happens or not,i feel many of us are losing an little of the hope we had that we would actualy see roommates having their daily in cams.Fingers crossed for weekend.

yes this week-end will be very important for me for take my decision to renew or not because I have just few days left with my suscription and if she spend all the week-end outside with bf I will not renew for sure

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, firewall said:

they have all boyfriend exept alana I think, I really hope mara and rosalie will bring the bf here and not doing everything outside this is my fear

It's very nice for these girls' boyfriends to know that their girls show their cunt to thousands of people, I'm very envious

46 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes this week-end will be very important for me for take my decision to renew or not because I have just few days left with my suscription and if she spend all the week-end outside with bf I will not renew for sure

Myself still have an couple months payed,but this weekend also will be important for me Regard this house,had big big hopes finaly residents would make their life's in cams in this reopening ,if they don't and it's just showers,shavings,eat and sleep then no changes sadly.will wait for weekend and see if there is changes,if there isn't..byebye watching this house with regularity.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

This is 1967 all over again. Some hippies gave flowers in honour of Cam 10 performance. Way to go.

Next will be the big puffy bears gifts,but actualy bring the boyfriends to house..Nop.We get to see bates and flowers and we should feel very happy with that😂.Real life in rlc hehe.

• Like 1