R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

if she start sleep and fuck outside with bf it's not good 😕 she have one week for convince me to renew or not

Lets hope not.But even with some changes for better like house have a lot more light,better cams and positions,girls are an little more active(they make food,watch tv togheter,etc)think the worst thing the house had(residents having an important of their life's outside)Seems isn't changed😣,lots of showers,daily shaving body in shower(no ideia how hairs can grow so fast😂)and not much more,till now one of the hottest parts we could watch from this girls(mainly Mara,Lara e Rose)is absolutely done outside.Continuing this way house will lose popularity and views pretty fast.Such a turn off seing Mara going to sleep another night out with nice lingerie and condoms..house getting in same old routines pretty fast.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Da fuc&..only one dude stayed in house,would be very surprised if first resident(new one)having sex in cams was Alana,will believe when seing it hehe.

I don't know she got him a pillow from her bed and thru it on the couch for him

17 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

I don't know she got him a pillow from her bed and thru it on the couch for him

Fuc&.😔,the calm long bathube shower also indicates that Probrably nothing will happen in house.If only Mara,Kristy and Rosa had taken an go pro cam..we could seen some fun,hot shit&.😅.

• Like 1