R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

I think we will see a lot more of their real life . then we will ever see in the Barcelona apt. I like the Barcelona apt but we don't see. nothing of the girls real life side of them. so yes I think its worth watching..

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks.  Do you have an opinion on whether this apartment is worth a voyeur's interest?  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I think we will see a lot more of their real life . then we will ever see in the Barcelona apt. I like the Barcelona apt but we don't see. nothing of the girls real life side of them. so yes I think its worth watching..

I appreciate that.  My subscription expires tomorrow and I'm having a tough time deciding whether to invest in another month.  From a voyeur's prospective I've been pretty disappointed so far but I've concentrated almost exclusively on the Barcelona apartments.  There are a few apartments I'm investigation the last few days and trying to learn their dynamics.  

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I appreciate that.  My subscription expires tomorrow and I'm having a tough time deciding whether to invest in another month.  From a voyeur's prospective I've been pretty disappointed so far but I've concentrated almost exclusively on the Barcelona apartments.  There are a few apartments I'm investigation the last few days and trying to learn their dynamics.  

My opinion......save your hard earned money!!!