B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No comments for 9 minutes. Wonder what you guys have been doing?  😂😂😂

Some of us were working hard.  Miserable afternoon.  I was able to open RLC about 4 hours ago and the minute I did all hell broke loose again so that ended that.  Based on your posts I don't think I missed anything but I'll take a look in a few minutes anyhow. Will I see anything decent?

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Some of us were working hard.  Miserable afternoon.  I was able to open RLC about 4 hours ago and the minute I did all hell broke loose again so that ended that.  Based on your posts I don't think I missed anything but I'll take a look in a few minutes anyhow. Will I see anything decent?

IMO, not a lot...

Curiosity got me so I just logged into RLC and B1.   I see Ginger is asleep and Sera in bed on her phone as usual.  Didn't they go to the club tonight?  That makes about 4 days they haven't gone clubbing.  I thought Tuesday and Thursday were the big nights.  I wonder if they got kicked out for lewd conduct.😀  Haven't checked any other apartments yet.

il y a une heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ginger will probably go to bed soon...

Ginger already hit her quota, she knows too damn well there will be nothing going with the prude so she is hitting them earlier before she comes home... 

And now we have the usual sequence, it is like you bought a ticket for a show but they kept showing you the adverts/trailers instead of the movie you paid for...

I think I will see more nudity in Affleck's Triple Frontier (& at Varvara's of cos) than in B1 tonight 😏

Nobody wants to answer my question about the club so I'll just assume they are taking a break from clubbing for a while.  I'm going to be gone for the next couple days.  Going to The Colony to visit my oldest daughter.  Both of my granddaughters are in a school play tomorrow night and Saturday night and gramps can't miss an event like that.