B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

Greetings gents.  I'm back from a wonderful couple days with my oldest daughter and 2 granddaughters.  Back to the real world now.  I just read the posts from the last couple days.  I see the girls are back to clubbing after a week.  I see Sera spent 15 hours away from B1 the other day.  Interesting.   Sera and Ginger took a bath together and Ginger sucked Sera's tits and pretended to lick her pussy??  Did it at least look a little bit real?   Someone said Sera is having her period.  I wonder if Ginger would have actually gotten some if it weren't for that.  I hope there is a next time. Anything else I missed? 

I'm going to check out the posts from the other apartments now.  Hopefully a little something better happened in one of them.  Otherwise it doesn't look like I missed anything at all.  Ginger actually got close to Sera's pussy?  😀

46 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Greetings gents.  I'm back from a wonderful couple days with my oldest daughter and 2 granddaughters.  Back to the real world now.  I just read the posts from the last couple days.  I see the girls are back to clubbing after a week.  I see Sera spent 15 hours away from B1 the other day.  Interesting.   Sera and Ginger took a bath together and Ginger sucked Sera's tits and pretended to lick her pussy??  Did it at least look a little bit real?   Someone said Sera is having her period.  I wonder if Ginger would have actually gotten some if it weren't for that.  I hope there is a next time. Anything else I missed? 

I'm going to check out the posts from the other apartments now.  Hopefully a little something better happened in one of them.  Otherwise it doesn't look like I missed anything at all.  Ginger actually got close to Sera's pussy?  😀

You missed Ulyana having 20 - 25 minutes of anal and enjoying it last night. 0515 their time until after 0715.

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You missed Ulyana having 20 - 25 minutes of anal and enjoying it last night. 0515 their time until after 0715.

Thanks I'll find that on replay. 0515 - after 0715 is a bit more than 20-25 minutes though isn't it?  I wonder how she is walking today:biggrin:

I'm still checking out what's going on in different apartments and see something I didn't expect and don't care for.  Ginger is in B3 right now.  I've taken a liking to Ginger and feel bad she's not getting what she needs at home (except with her fingers and toys) but she sure as hell isn't going to find it in B3. JMHO

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

She is on her period for 110++ days. An ongoing miracle for those who care.

I wonder if we are going about things all wrong here.  We, or at least I keep hoping Sera will do something worthwhile for us and we get absolutely nothing. We keep asking  RLC will send her home and she's still here.  What if we try some reverse psychology.  

RLC please, please keep Sera for another month or so.  We love watching her clean the apartment and get Ginger to play with her while she and her blank face play on her phone.  It is such a joy to watch her pick at her zitts and tweeze hairs off her tits.  Don't let her go.  We want her.

Nothing else is working so what the hell